We asked ourselves hard questions:
- Who was our audience?
- Whom did we wish “to talk to” online, and why?
- How do we build like-minded audiences?
How did we add value?
- We started with good, value-added content.
- I started asking our audiences relevant questions.
- My team listened, and searched for solutions.
My vision for a superior real estate service model eventually led to our ‘tag-line’, “Real Estate Simplified”. The goal of this model was to simplify the marketing and selling process for the client.To find out how the superior Flat Fee Homes service model developed, read our next instalment.